Virtual Learning Resources
Virtual Learning/Edgenuity Daily Guide
Edgenuity Daily Schedule
|1st period (Academic Success)/M. Galyean||8:30 am to 9:20 am|
|2nd period (ELA)/B. Brown||9:35 am to 10:25 am|
|3rd period (Social Studies)/C. McDevitt||10:35 am to 11:25 am|
|4th period (Science)/A. Zachry||12:10 pm to 1:00 pm|
|5th period (Math)/E. Foreman||1:10 pm to 2:00 pm|
|7th period/C. Hawley||2:50 pm to 3:40 pm|
Edgenuity Login Information
1. Go to https://janemacon.glynn.k12.ga.us/
2. Go to the Student tab on the homepage.
3. Click on Edgenuity. This will pull up a blue screen. Login on this screen.
4. Username- is your PIN only!
5. Password is your 6 digit DOB. All passwords have been reset to your birthday.
Do not use your school Google email as your username. It will not work. The blue login screen shows an email address as an example, but our school uses PINs.
Teacher Contact Information
Please use Edgenuity to contact your teachers. Do not use Gmail to contact your teachers; they will not see your emails.
1. Go to the Communications tab in Edgenuity.
2. Click on the compose a new email.
3. Click on TO: type your teacher's name
4. Type your message.
5. Hit send.
Please remember your teachers have around 65 students in each class. Your teachers will get with you one at the time if you need help.
Important Course Information
1. You MUST take notes while you watch the lectures. These notes will supply you the answers to the assignments and quizzes.
2. If you fail a quiz twice, you need to contact your teacher so he/she can unlock the quiz for you.
3. You must contact your teacher to unlock Unit Tests.
4. If you leave a quiz or Unit Test, the quiz or Unit Test will lock, and you will need to contact your teacher to unlock the quiz or Unit Test. Make sure you do not leave a quiz or Unit Test without completing it.
5. All assignments except quizzes and Unit Tests, can be unlocked without contacting the teacher.
6. Projects can be answered via Edgenuity email if you do not have Microsoft Word on your device.
Honor Code Procedure- only for topic tests or unit tests
1. Copy and paste the honor code statement below.
Course/Class: Course Name/Grade Level Teacher: Teacher's Name
I, (insert student Legal first and last name), pledge on my honor that I will not accept any assistance on this test. This includes but is not limited to: Notes, Websites, Cell Phones, Family members, etc.
2. Once you have copied the above statement go to the Communications tab in Edgenuity.
3. Click on the compose a new email.
4. Click on TO: type your teacher's name.
5. Paste the Honor Code Statement in the body of the email.
6. Hit send.
Important Parent Information
You can check your child's progress at anytime. Click under their name on "Progress Report." Look at their % Complete. This how much of the class they have completed up to now. Then look to the right side at their "Target Completion." This is where they should be in the class. If Target Completion number is higher than their % Complete, they are behind the difference.